Annapurna Base Camp by Helicopter
This is an ideal trip for anyone who wants to get to Annapurna Base Camp those who has a very tight time.
ABC Helicopter Tour: Introduction
The helicopter tour of Annapurna Base Camp is the fastest way to get to Annapurna Base Camp and enjoy the mountain. On our one day helicopter tour, we enjoy the spectacular views of Machapuchre (Mt. Fishtail), Annapurna I and II and the Dhaulagiri mountains and arrive at Base Camp. We start a helicopter trip in Kathmandu, parallel to the northern Himalayas, and then headed east towards the Annapurna Base Camp. We fly over a variety of landscapes and beautiful villages to reach the base camp. We spend about 15 minutes enjoying tea/coffee and, of course, a magnificent panoramic view of the mountains. We return to Kathmandu and finish our day trip to the helicopter at Annapurna Base Camp.
Schedule of 2 hours helicopter tour:
- Kathmandu to Annapurna base camp
- Annapurna base camp to Kathmandu
- The Annapurna helicopter tour can depart from Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Join us now for a fixed departure tour from Pokhara to ABC
- Fly from Kathmandu, parallel to the northern Himalayas, and head east to the Annapurna Base Camp. You can fly over the beautiful ethnic villages, landscapes and urban landscapes of different ethnic groups.
- You will enjoy 15 minutes to 30 minutes at Annapurna Base Camp for breakfast/tea. Persistence for a longer period of time can be a serious threat to the plateau
- The total time for this trip is 2 hours. The flight departs from Kathmandu airport and ends at Kathmandu airport.
- You will fly north to the Annapurna massif. You will fly to the base camp. You will enjoy a tea/breakfast at Annapurna base camp for 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
- The total time of the trip is 1.5 hours. The flight starts in Pokhara and ends in Kathmandu.
- The following is a fixed departure time for Pokhara. If you travel alone, you can join a fixed departure to Annapurna Base Camp to reduce the costs of Pokhara
- 8:00 am – From Pokhara Airport to Annapurna Base Camp
- 8:30 am – Land of the Annapurna Base Camp
- 9:00 am – Fly to Pokhara
- 9:30 am – land to Pokhara
See group discount
|No. of people||Price per person|
Note: Spending fifteen minutes at the Annapurna base camp will prevent us from getting altitude sickness.
- Group Size1-15 pax
- Max Altitude4,130 m/13,550 ft
- ActivityBreathtaking Annapurna Heli Ride
- Airport picks up & drops by a/c tourist vehicle.
- Well experienced, English Speaking government licensed holder guide.
- All permits and entrance fees along with governmental taxes
- Official expense
- Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tips for hostess and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- Nepal entry visa - you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 30 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).