Jungle Safari at Bardia National Park
- Trip Grade:Leisure Holidays
- Total Duration:3 days
- Best Time:January – May and Sept – Dec
- Group Size:Min 02 Pax
Enjoy the wildlife sanctuary and spectacular views while pristine air through the traditional country life of Bardia National Park.
Bardia National Park is one of the best and largest wildlife sanctuaries in Nepal and is a haven for rare animals and birds. It is located near the southern border of Nepal and covers an area of approximately 968 square kilometers. The National Park is situated in the lowlands of Terai, forming a transition between the plains of India and the foothills of the Himalayas. The vegetation in the National Park ranges from lush, dense forests to grasslands and riparian forests, which makes it a good environment for the diversity of fauna found in various vegetation types.
Bardia National Park is one of the largest wildlife sanctuaries in the Wildlife Sanctuary. The National Park, once a wildlife sanctuary, is now a wildlife sanctuary. This is a pristine wildlife that is proud of Nepal’s habitat to cherish the population of the Bengal tiger. In addition, it provides shelter for endangered animals like rhinoceros, Ganges crocodile crocodile, tiger, wild elephant, swamp deer, some species of gangbético dolphins, red-necked cranes of floricano Bengal, etc. In addition to wildlife, it also has more than 350 species Beautiful birds. .
In this reserve, the only living members of Himalayan, the rare animal and the genus Hermi, were recorded. In addition, the distant cousins of wild goats identified as extinct animals can be seen here. This also shows how this reserve is preserved. Many unique animal species can still be stored in this national park; who knows that you may be lucky to find them?
Day 01 – Flight to Nepalgunj
We started our trip to Badia National Park on a flight to Nepalgunj. When we landed on the ground in Nepalgunj, we could feel the rise in temperature. Nepalgunj is one of the most popular places in Nepal.
Upon arrival, a hotel representative will pick you up and take you to the hotel. Sign up at the hotel and take a break. You will be informed of your future plans. In the afternoon, your guide will accompany you to the nearby village of Tharu. Walk into the streets and learn about the unique culture, traditions and lifestyles of the Taru people. Have dinner at the hotel and fall asleep deeply.
Day 02 – Explore Bardia National park
Day 03 – Visit Karnali River for Dolphin sightseeing
- All ground transportation private vehicle
- Return flight from Nepaljung including departure tax
- Accommodation with meal on full board basis
- All jungle and tour activities
- All entry permits, Jungle guide, etc
- Foods and accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips for jungle guide
- Group Size1-15 pax
- TransportationPrivate Car
- Max Altitude1,400m (4,600ft)
- All the program, activities, Lunch, dinner, Breakfast (Full Board Service) will be given in chitwan .
- Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle
- Air-conditioned private tourist vehicle.
- English Speaking guide
- All permits and entrance fees along with governmental taxes
- Official expense
- Hotel picks up & drops off by a tourist vehicle.
- Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tips for hostess and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- Nepal entry visa - you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).