Jungle Safari at Chitwan National Park
- Trip Grade:Leisure Holidays
- Total Duration:3 days
- Best Time:Jan – May and Sept – Dec
- Cost :224$
- Group Size:01 – 50 People
To have the lofty observation of rich ecosystem Chitwan National Park is the main destination in world which is situated in dense forest in the south of central Nepal covers 932 sq. km. land in subtropical low land of Terai and is a homeland to various species of animals. It is home of various wildlife sanctuary that treasures number of rare species of birds and animals. It offers a wide variety of mammals, birds, reptiles and water animals and many more. The formation of word “Chitwan” is made up of two Nepali words, Chit and Wan, Chit means heart and wan means jungle, hence the name is symbolizing the heart of the jungle. We will get the most of the endangered animal as well one – horned rhino, Bengal tiger, etc. You can also encounter langur monkeys, wild boar, sloth bear, jungle cats, pythons, crocodiles, elephants and different species of deer and over 500 species of birds.
Chitwan jungle safari tours more than animals and birds. To explore the mystic life of the elephant ride, canoeing and walk around the Tharu villages and get treated with an authentic Tharu cultural dance and Nepalese cuisine chitwan is most impressive place. Chitwan National Park is included under the list of UNESCO heritage sites.
The sal forest will create the friendship while exploring the jungle on an elephant’s back and traverse inside its denseness. The voice and sight of Animal , monkeys feeding their baby monkeys, rhino’s drinking water in the bank of Rapti River offer you real natural taste and way of living .The excited sunset view at the bank of Rapti River will more thrilling and stunning .
So get ready to explore the dense forests in Chitwan National Park with Himalayan Adventure Nepal.!
Day 01 – Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park
We will move to Chitwan. On reaching Chitwan National Park, we will have the briefing program related to our jungle tour.
16:00pm – We take a tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village. Then, we visit the National Park Visitor’s centre. Which will be followed by sunset view from the bank of Rapti River.
19:00pm –cultural dance of Tharu community
Slideshow presentation about the details Chitwan.
20:00pm –Dinner. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 02 – Chitwan Jungle Tour
Day 03 – Visit Elephant Breeding Centre and transfer to Pokhara/Kathmandu according to your desire.
- All ground transportation by tourist bus
- Meal on full board basis in Chitwan
- Accommodation at hotel park land OR similar category
- All jungle and tour activities
- All entry permits, Jungle guide, etc
- Foods and accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Ground transportation other than tourist bus
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips for jungle guide
- Group Size1-15 pax
- TransportationPrivate Car
- Max Altitude1,400m (4,600ft)
- All the program, activities, Lunch, dinner, Breakfast (Full Board Service) will be given in chitwan .
- Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle
- Air-conditioned private tourist vehicle.
- English Speaking guide
- All permits and entrance fees along with governmental taxes
- Official expense
- Hotel picks up & drops off by a tourist vehicle.
- Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tips for hostess and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- Nepal entry visa - you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).