Rara Lake Helicopter Tour
Heaven on earth! Rara Lake is described as a mythical paradise on earth. Drifting deep blue waves of fresh water, cotton candy clouds in a deep blue sky photos and bark, reflection of the sun sound and their bodily movements and pearls together with their whistling pines caused popular music together constitute a beautiful Lake to enjoy where the inner soul.
Lara Lake is located in the western region of Nepal. The lake is the largest lake in Nepal, 3,000 meters above the sea. It covers an area of 9.8 square kilometers. Nepal lakes located far away.
We arrive in this area to take a long time through the trek, and it is very dangerous and risky to go there by road. People often choose to travel by helicopter to reach the destination.
Going there by helicopter is the easiest way to get there. Rara Lake Nepal dreams of the people. She is so virgin and virgin, everyone wants to enjoy her beauty in life.
How to get there by helicopter?
You can take the air dynasty to visit Rara Lake. The trip from Kathmandu to start, which will take a helicopter to Nepalgunj refueling airport. After refueling, he will fly over the skies of western Nepal, flew to RaraLake north. Flying over the western region, allowing you “nowhere”, mountains, hills, local residents and many other small lakes.
Kathmandu – Nepalgunj (recharge)
Nepalgunj – Rara Lake (one hour stop)
Rare Lake – Nepalgunj (recharge)
Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
The costs include:
Private charter helicopter
All government taxes
National park of entrance permit
The airport tax
Cost of meals
- Group Size1-15 pax
- Max Altitude4,130 m/13,550 ft
- ActivityBreathtaking Rara View
- Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle
- Air-conditioned private tourist vehicle.
- English Speaking guide
- All permits and entrance fees along with governmental taxes
- Official expense
- Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tips for hostess and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- Nepal entry visa - you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).