Rapid Annapurna Base Camp Trek – Trip Overview
Rapid Annapurna Base Camp Trek gives you a pleasant moment in the 10 high peak of the world; you can enjoy the beautiful scenery while trekking to Annapurna region. Annapurna up to 8,091 meters was first raised in 1950 by the French expedition of Maurice Herzog (Maurice Herzog). If you have limited time, this would be an appropriate destination, because you will have the marvelous opportunity to be in the top of Himalayas within short time. It is one of the most fascinating of all the Himalayan adventure Destination, green hills and rice fields and glaciers are found in the Himalayas. Rapid Annapurna Base Camp Trek will offer you views of the Annapurna I (8,091 m / 26,545 ft) Annapurna South (7,219m-23,693ft), Huin-chuli, Gangapurna (7,455m-24,457ft) Annapurna III (7,555m-24,787ft) and Mt . Machhapuchhre (fish tail) Lamjung Himal and eighth high mountain Manaslu (8,163 meters) to the east. The picturesque of Annapurna base camp trek lead to the green hills of the traditional rural villages of the Gurung tribe in the rolling, and Buddhist religious instruction entwined Together.
Rapid Annapurna Base Camp Trek- Trip Profile
- An enjoyable and scenic country walks on the high hills of great Annapurna Himalaya.
- Exploring high hills Gurung traditional villages enriched with ancient culture.
- Walking into lovely woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-firs-pines and fir trees.
- Breathtaking views of snowcapped peaks at Annapurna base camp and beautiful sanctuary.
- Starting and ending our scenic adventure from picturesque holiday spot at Pokhara.
Rapid Annapurna Base Camp Trek – Outline Itinerary:
Day 01: Drive to Siwai and trek to Jhinu 1,780 m – 6 hrs.
Day 02: Trek to Bamboo 2,310 m – 7 hrs.
Day 03: Trek to Deurali 3,280 m – 6 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130 m – 6 hrs.
Day 05: Trek back to Dovan 2,600 m – 7 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Chhomrong 2,170 m – 6 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Siwai 1,250 m – 5 hrs and drive to Pokhara – 3 hrs.
We will be staying at 3 star hotels in Pokhara and Kathmandu and teahouses during the trek. All accommodations are on a twin-shared basis. And Single supplement will be served on request and will have an additional cost. We will have rooms with attached washrooms in most parts of the trek but according to place it can be afforded. In higher elevations, single rooms are not available like in Kathmandu and the lower elevation regions but Himalayan Adventure Nepal will do our best for your happiness.
All meals will be served during hiking, while Kathmandu and Pokhara only offer breakfast. The hotel will also offer welcome and farewell dinner. The most common dishes on most menus are Nepalese, Tibetan, Indian and the most common Continental.
Can I accomplish this trek?
Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is a moderate trek suitable for trekkers who can walk at least 6-7 hours a day with a light backpack. You do not have any technical skill except your perfect physical health. To accomplish this trek you need to have basic good health However, it is always best to start jogging and exercising regularly at least a month before commencing the actual trek. If you have any disease please kindly inform to Himalayan Adventure Nepal.
Best Time to Travel
Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trek. If you have some other time than this we can customize and make the trip viable.
Our website contains as much information as possible about this trip. If you have some query please directly E-mail us at email@example.com any time . Your happiness is our success.
- Group Size1-15(Customize your Trip on Request)
- DestinationKathmandu, Nepal
- Max Altitude4,130 m/13,550 ft
- MealsFull Board During Trek
- AccommodationTourist standard hotel & Tea House
- Trip StyleLodge Trek
Trekking Equipment Checklist - View All
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash.
- Hair brush or comb, hair ties, barrettes/bobby pins.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Sunscreen and face lotion with SPF.
- Night time Moisturizer/Lotion.
- If under any medication, enough stock ... View All