Women Adventure in Nepal – Destination for discovery
For women who are passionate about changing the way they travel, the unique adventures of women give them the opportunity to actively participate in a travel experience in a safe and supportive environment.
These fully compatible active vacations will take you to some of the most exciting natural destinations in the world. Whenever possible, a local female leader will accompany her small group to really improve the experience. Our trip has the least impact at the center of each adventure, creating true cultural exchanges, real exploration and many happy hours. Each trip is carefully designed to satisfy women’s respect for environmental and cultural sensitivities, so simply sit back and take risks.
Nepal the respectful land for woman –seeking bravery and adventure at Annapurna
This fascinating trekking in the Annapurna area offers spectacular views of the Annapurna and Dawulagiri mountains. Our carefully studied itinerary is impressive because we are in a few days there is a sense of serenity when we pass through small settlements and lush forests to get incredible views of the surrounding mountains. The opportunity to wake up at dawn, sees the rising sun, captures the impressive Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and Annapurna, is definitely a bright spot. Our route provides a wide experience for the Annapurna’s of today as we pass through small and prosperous towns, through ridges of prairies, through ancient rhododendron forests, the most impressive mountainous landscape in the world. We hope you can join us on this exciting journey. Turn on your adventure and travel heart – play – live!
- Cross the old yak shepherd trail to Alto Phulbari
- Enjoy the sunrise in a private camp and enjoy the view of Poon Hill
- Rejuvenate every night in our private ecological camps and carefully selected eco-lodges
- Admire the view of the Himalayas from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Organize a momo cooking class in Kathmandu
- Explore the vibrant streets and ancient ruins of Kathmandu
- Travel with women from all walks of life
- Trip made by one of the main members of the Travel, Play, Live team
- Day 01 – Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02 – Guided sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 03 –Drive to Pokhara (900 m) in a Tourist Bus – 7 hours. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 04 –Drive to Nayapul (1,010 m) and Trek to Tikhedunga (1,570 m) – 4 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 05 –Trek to Ghorepani (2,840 m) – 5 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 06 –Hike up to Poon Hill (3,210 m) and Trek to Tadapani (2,610 m) – 7 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 07 –Trek to Ghandruk (1,940 m) – 4 hours. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 08 –Trek to Nayapul (1,010 m) and Drive to Pokhara – 5 hours. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 09 –Drive Back to Kathmandu (1,400 m) – 7 hours. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 10 –Transfer to the International Airport for Your Final Departure.