Cost and plan will be customized
We at HAN welcome various traveler from different part of the world to adventure every service we provide during and after their program, conference meeting or shoot. Our program will be organized on the best four & five star hotels and resorts, especially in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan.
If you have moderate budget programs, we can also offer the same sort of program almost equally facilitated conference halls and venues outside the hotels. We will organize some recreational program after the main program, we will arrange different half day tours, adventure tours, sightseeing, team building trips, refreshment activities and other many attractive programs that will solely be according to your interest and needs. You just give us time we will do everything for your happiness.
We do the following under MICE:
- Selection of date and venue of the conference
- Management of the entire program
- Accommodation of the group in a star hotel
- Staffing and arranging various resources needed
- Half day tours
- Team building tours
- Adventure activities (Safari, Bungee jump, Paragliding, etc.)
- Mountain flight
- Gifts, badges, tokens of love, certificates
- Security arrangement
- Other recreation activities
- Airport facilities
Venues for MICE
- Hotel Hyatt Regency, Kathmandu
- Hotel Yak and Yeti, Kathmandu
- Hotel Soaltee Crowne Plaza, Kathmandu
- Hotel Radisson, Kathmandu
- Hotel Annapurna, Kathmandu
- Hotel Everest, Kathmandu
- Hotel Shangri -La, Kathmandu
- Godavari Village Resort, Lalitpur
- The Fulbari Resort and Spa, Pokhara
- Fishtail Lodge, Pokhara
- Tigerland Safari Resort, Chitwan
- Jungle Safari Lodge, Chitwan
- Nepal Academy, Kathmandu
- Rashtriya Sabha Griha, Kathmandu
- Bhrikutimandap Exhibition Hall, Kathmandu
- Russian Culture Center, Kathmandu
- Group Size1-15(Customize your Trip on Request)
- DestinationKathmandu, Nepal
- Max Altitude5545m/1819ft
- MealsFull Board During Trek
- Accommodation3-star & Tea House
- Trip StyleLodge Trek
- ActivitySightseeing and Trekking
Request Price and full detail of this tour.----------------------
Trekking Equipment Checklist - View All
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash.
- Hair brush or comb, hair ties, barrettes/bobby pins.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Sunscreen and face lotion with SPF.
- Night time Moisturizer/Lotion.
- If under any medication, enough stock ... View All