Gosainkunda Helicopter Tour
The Gosainkunda Lake helicopter Tour is the easiest and fastest way to view Gosainkunda Lake. Gosainkunda is a famous peregrination lake formed by the water of the Himalayan Mountains. The lake is famous for Hindus and Buddhists. Lake Gosainkunda people for their religious beliefs do puja, sacred bath, and Havana. This tour also offers a short distance Langtang view. The trip starts from Kathmandu and ends to Kathmandu.
The trips will take the total time of 2 hours.
- Group Size1-15 pax
- Max Altitude5500m. - 7300m.
- ActivityBreathtaking Gosainkunda Heli Tour
- Airport picks up & drops by A/C tourist vehicle.
- Well experienced, English Speaking government licensed holder guide.
- All permits and entrance fees along with governmental taxes
- Official expense
- Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tips for guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- Nepal entry visa - you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 30 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
Inquire about tour