Kathmandu, Pokhara ,Chitwan – Tour for exploration of Nepalese culture to Mountain
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour is an exciting and popular trip to Nepal. The first is a cultural tour through the Kathmandu valley. The valley is a melting pot of people of different cultures and religions. In most cases, Hindus and Buddhists live in this capital, Nepal. Explore the art and architecture of the inner century during a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu. Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Changunarayan temples are seven UNESCO sites listed World Heritage List. To cover all these destinations, you must manage two full days.
After a sightseeing tour to Kathmandu, you will drive to the natural reward destinations: Pokhara and Sarangkot. The sunrise views of the Sarangkot, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu Himalayan chains may attract you. The surrounding hillside itself is spectacular. The paragliding tour is another exciting adventure for Sarangkot. Pokhara Sightseeing offers a unique experience in the natural environment. As a rewarding activity, you can take a boat trip on Phewa Lake. The Jungle Safari Tour of Chitwan National Park is the last event of the Kathmandu PokharaTour package. Safari in the elephant jungle, bird watching, canoe trips, jungle walks and more. This is a wonderful trip to explore the wildlife, including the real Bengal tiger and the unicorn rhinoceros. Then, return to Kathmandu and leave.
- Cultural sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Visit the tourist attractions in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Enjoy Sarangkot sunrise trip
- Explore Annapurna Himalayan panoramas
- Go for the Jungle safari in Chitwan
Day 01: Pick up from Airport and overnight stay at Hotel Apsara Boutique–Welcome Dinner with typical cultural program and dances
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing –guided tour with luxury Car-Overnight stay at Apsara Boutique Hotel
Day 3: Drive to Chitwan early in the morning –cultural Tharu dance and typical dinner
- Briefing about resort & its facilities.
- Village tour on Ox cart
Day 4: Chitwan Jungle and wildlife safari, Bird watching ,Elephant Bathing etc. –Overnight stay at Hotel
- Wake up
- Elephant Back Safari
- Canoe ride
- Visit to the Elephant breeding center
- Tharu cultural program in chitwan
Day 5: Drive to Pokhara early in the morning and enjoy around Pokahara –wandering own your own around lakeside, have some food in the bank of lake and –overnight at Hotel
- Wake up
- Tea & coffee
- Bird watching
- Proceed to the onward destination.-Drive to Pokahara
Day 6: City tour around Pokhara and drive back to Kathmandu –Meeting about the tour, feedback etc. and having coffee at Kathmandu –Overnight stay at Apsara Boutique Hotel.
Early morning drive to Sarangkot for Sunrise view from where you will enjoy the beautiful view of Himalayan range ( Mt. Fishtail and Mt. Annapurna) as well as Pokhara Valley then back to hotel. Full day sightseeing tour in Pokhara, Visit Bindabasini Temple, Tal Barahi Temple, Fewa Lake, David’s Falls, Gupteshor Mahadev Cave and Seti George
Day 7: Farewell Program and Transfer to Airport from Hotel.
- Group Size1-15 pax
- TransportationPrivate Car/Jeeb
- Max Altitude1,400m (4,600ft)
- ActivitySightseeing/ Tour
- All the program, activities, Lunch, dinner, Breakfast (Full Board Service) will be given in chitwan .
- Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle
- Air-conditioned private tourist vehicle.
- English Speaking guide
- All permits and entrance fees along with governmental taxes
- Official expense
- Hotel picks up & drops off by a tourist vehicle.
- Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tips for guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- Nepal entry visa - you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 30 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).